Thu, 5 July 2012
- Chariot Solutions Education Services - Training in Spring, Hibernate, Scala, Maven and more. Visit us on the web at chariotsolutions.com/education
- Rod Johnson Leaving VMWare
- Spring project infrastructure maturing
- FuseSource acquired by RedHat
- Java Posse #387 - features NoSQL discussion from the Java Posse Roundup 2012 in Crested Butte, CO
- Chariot TechCast #72 - out on June 8th, Jamie Allen on Scala past present and future
Chariot Authors corner
- Chariot bloggers - Lyle Anderson - two part article series on Flyway Migrations and Maven
- Chariot bloggers - Ken Rimple - Spring Roo and Web Flow on Java.Net
- Chariot bloggers - Anatoly Polinsky - something deeper - Scala: fun with CanBuildFrom - a way of building collections via a type of builder pattern Chariot bloggers -
- Chariot Bloggers - John Shepard - UTF-16 for Grammars - quick code sample printing out some of the standard grammar elements in the unicode UTF 16 character space.
- Andrea OK Wright's presentation on Polyglot programming, using Scala as a host language to execute Python code. Extremely well annotated and detailed. A must read if you're thinking of embedding one language within another, as she shows the breadth of techniques available.
Direct download: DeveloperNews45.mp3
-- posted at: 1:44pm EST